Thank you for visiting BackyardFaith.wordpress.com. Please keep in mind that all images and texts are property of the author. Please do not edit, copy, crop, or delete any items from BackyardFaith.wordpress.com without first obtaining written permission from the author. Sharing to Pinterest, Facbook, Instagram & Twitter is very much appreciated and welcomed. Please Pin/Tweet/Share an image or text that provides a link back to original post.
Backyard Faith is a blog is based on personal opinion and belief. I am not a professional Therapist, Pastor or Counselor.
I will at times share links to products at this time I do not receive commissions based on the links I provide. They are just to share great products.
Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2015 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
New Living, NLT, and the New Living Translation logo are registered trademarks of Tyndale House Publishers.
The text of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic, or audio) up to and inclusive of five hundred (500) verses without express written permission of the publisher, provided that the verses quoted do not account for more than 25 percent of the work in which they are quoted, and provided that a complete book of the Bible is not quoted.
When the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, is quoted, one of the following credit lines must appear on the copyright page or title page of the work:
Scripture quotations marked (NLT) are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright ©1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, copyright © 1996, 2004, 2007 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
When quotations from the NLT text are used in non-salable media, such as church bulletins, orders of service, newsletters, transparencies, or similar media, a complete copyright notice is not required, but the initials (NLT) must appear at the end of each quotation.
Publication of any commentary or other Bible reference work produced for commercial sale that uses the New Living Translation requires written permission for use of the NLT text.
New Living Translation, NLT, and the New Living Translation logo are registered trademarks of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Tyndale House Publishers and Wycliffe Bible Translators share the vision for an understandable, accurate translation of the Bible for every person in the world. Each sale of the Holy Bible, New Living Translation, benefits Wycliffe Bible Translators. Wycliffe is working with partners around the world to accomplish Vision 2025 – an initiative to start a Bible translation program in every language group that needs it by the year 2025.
NET BIble® Copyright
THE NET BIBLE®, New English Translation (NET)
- For verses quoted, in limited space situations the three letter abbreviation is: NET
- Alternately, the following may be used:
- NET Bible®
- Please avoid: New English Translation Bible or just New English Translation
- If you quote the NET Bible in your entire work in lieu of saying NET after each scripture you may include the following acknowledgement on your acknowledgement page
- ” Scripture quoted by permission. All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2016 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. All rights reserved.”
- Within copyright statements or in discussion about the NET Bible, the following is preferred: Scripture quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NET) are from the NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2016 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. http://netbible.com All rights reserved.
The names: THE NET BIBLE®, NEW ENGLISH TRANSLATION COPYRIGHT (c) 1996 BY BIBLICAL STUDIES PRESS, L.L.C. NET Bible® IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK THE NET BIBLE® LOGO, SERVICE MARK COPYRIGHT (c) 1997 BY BIBLICAL STUDIES PRESS, L.L.C. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
SATELLITE IMAGERY COPYRIGHT (c) RØHR PRODUCTIONS LTD. AND CENTRE NATIONAL D’ÉTUDES SPATIALES PHOTOGRAPHS COPYRIGHT (c) RØHR PRODUCTIONS LTD.
The NET Bible® is not a shareware program or public domain document and may not be duplicated without permission, however: The NET Bible® verse text and the NET Bible® notes, hereafter called NET Bible®, is available on the Internet at http://netbible.org. You may copy the NET Bible® and print it for others as long as you give it away, do not charge for it and comply with our guidelines for content control including current valid copyright and organizational acknowledgments. In this case, free means free. It cannot be bundled with anything sold, used as a gift to solicit donations, nor can you charge for shipping, handling, or anything. It is provided for personal study or for use in preparation of sermons, Sunday school classes, undergraduate or seminary religion classes or other noncommercial study. This release is also available to organizations like the Gideons, who may distribute millions of copies of the NET Bible® text without royalty. This release does not apply to media other than paper.
The NET Bible® verse text (no Notes) can be used by anyone and integrated into your non-commercial project or publication upon condition of proper Biblical Studies Presscopyright and organizational acknowledgments as shown initem 2a. below However, for the full NET Bible® verse text and NET Bible® notes, you cannot change the format of the NET Bible® data file(s) or integrate it into or bundle it with any other software e.g. display program or bible study tool without expressed permission. For distribution of the full NET Bible® in any form other than paper, e.g. electronic, CD, DVD, you must obtain written permission and comply with our guidelines for content control and include current copyright and organizational acknowledgments. ( Note para 1.,1a and 2 below grants permission when quoting the NET Bible in non commercial and commercial publications. If you have questions feel free to email us as we have a streamlined email process to reply rapidly.)
Quoting the NET BIBLE Text- You may quote the NET BIBLE® verse text in:
1. Non Commercial Publication- The NET BIBLE® verses (without the NET Bible notes) may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic, projection or audio without written permission.This permission is contingent upon an appropriate copyright acknowledgment. An appropriate copyright acknowledgment is shown in item 2a. below (for audio podcasts, streaming, etc include the acknowledgment as an audio insert)
1a. There has been a lot of interest in producing audio recordings of the NET Bible for local ministry user. Therefore a local ministry eg. Church is granted unlimited non-commercial rights to use the NET Bible text to make audio recordings. You can produce audio recordings of partial or complete books of the Bible (WORK) for free distribution on email and/or CD within the congregation, and as free MP3 downloads made available on the church website and the personal blogs of members of the church to be of benefit to the church at large. This permission is contingent upon an appropriate copyright acknowledgment on the distribution copy (website or CD) and you need to include an audio insert at the end of each recording in addition we require that you grant us permission to use your WORK and any promotional material that you use for the WORK..
2. Commercial Publication – The NET BIBLE® verses may be quoted in any form (written, visual, electronic, projection or audio) without written permission, providing the verses quoted do not amount to a complete book of the Bible, do not comprise 50% or more of the total text of the work in which they are quoted, and the verses are not being quoted in a commentary or other biblical reference work. If you want permission to use the Net Bible® text without limitations we require an email exchange with our permissions director so he can maintain a log of all entities that have unlimited rights to quote the NET Bible® text. This permission is contingent upon an appropriate copyright acknowledgment. An appropriate copyright acknowledgment printed on the CD or on the text document is shown below:
For permissions expressly not granted above inquire by e-mail permissions or write Biblical Studies Press..
2a. Scripture and/or notes quoted by permission. Quotations designated (NET) are from the NET Bible® copyright ©1996-2016 by Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
- for audio CDs, DVDs. podcasts, streaming, etc include the acknowledgment as an audio insert as follows: The Scriptures quoted are from the NET Bible® http://netbible.org copyright ©1996-2016 used with permission from Biblical Studies Press, L.L.C. All rights reserved.
- When the NET Bible is read or used in a sermon no royalty or prior permission is needed. We do request that if projected on the screen the abbreviation (NET) is requested.
- When quotations from the NET Bible® are used in mobile apps, free apps, Internet apps or not-for-sale media, such as church bulletins, orders of service, posters, Blogs, transparencies, projection or similar media. The abbreviation (NET) must be used at the end of the quotation. For software apps with internet access the term NET must be hyperlinked to http://netbible.org.